Matthew - 25: 14-30
14. For `it is' as `when' a man, going into another country, called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one; to each according to his several ability; and he went on his journey.
16. Straightway he that received the five talents went and traded with them, and made other five talents.
17. In like manner he also that `received' the two gained other two.
18. But he that received the one went away and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19. Now after a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and maketh a reckoning with them.
20. And he that received the five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: lo, I have gained other five talents.
21. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many things; enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22. And he also that `received' the two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: lo, I have gained other two talents.
23. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many things; enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24. And he also that had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art a hard man, reaping where thou didst not sow, and gathering where thou didst not scatter;
25. and I was afraid, and went away and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, thou hast thine own.
26. But his lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I did not scatter;
27. thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the bankers, and at my coming I should have received back mine own with interest.
28. Take ye away therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him that hath the ten talents.
29. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not, even that which he hath shall be taken away.
30. And cast ye out the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness: there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.