Ephesians - 4: 1-6
1. I therefore, the prisoner in the Lord, beseech you to walk worthily of the calling wherewith ye were called,
2. with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3. giving diligence to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4. `There is' one body, and one Spirit, even as also ye were called in one hope of your calling;
5. one Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6. one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all.