Titus - 2: 11-15
11. For the grace of God hath appeared, bringing salvation to all men,
12. instructing us, to the intent that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly and righteously and godly in this present world;
13. looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14. who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a people for his own possession, zealous of good works.
15. These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no man despise thee.