James - 3: 13-18
13. Who is wise and understanding among you? let him show by his good life his works in meekness of wisdom.
14. But if ye have bitter jealousy and faction in your heart, glory not and lie not against the truth.
15. This wisdom is not `a wisdom' that cometh down from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16. For where jealousy and faction are, there is confusion and every vile deed.
17. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without variance, without hypocrisy.
18. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace for them that make peace.